The French Federation of Private Mental Health Care Providers (FHP-Psy)
brings together 180 private psychiatry clinics in France. The Federation represents psychiatric private hospitals and groups and works on sharing experiences to encourage innovation and new therapies, promote ambulatory care, participate in the training of future psychiatrists, etc. One of the goals of the FHP-psy it to meet the challenge of accessibility of mental health care and to allow patients an access as soon as possible to efficient and personalized care.
The members of the FHP-Psy Federation share several engagements towards patients:
- Put the patient at the heart of his therapy: the care teams propose personalized therapeutic projects. The patient becomes associated with his care and gets involved in his therapeutic project.
- Make the stay of the patients pleasant: Hotel comfort, careful catering, dedicated staff, the members of the FHP-Psy know the importance of the living environment for successful therapy.
- Favor part-time hospitalization as a very effective alternative to promote better social reintegration. Outpatient care revolves around therapeutic workshops led by multidisciplinary healthcare teams.
- Use ultra-innovative technologies. The teams are using new protocols: hypnosis, augmented reality or transcranial magnetic stimulation complete the care of patients.
- Face the health emergency: several psychiatric pathologies are experiencing a sharp increase: acute depression, burn-out, serious addictions... The private mental health providers are involved in their treatments.